Monday, July 24, 2006

I know a girl who's obsessed with a guy...

I watched "New York Minute" last night and in like every single special feature, they played "Vacation" by Simple Plan. Okay, I may like some of their songs, and they sound pleasing, BUT THE LYRICS ARE SO DARN DEPRESSING! Let's summarize, shall we? There's a girl who's totally obsessed with this guy who hates her guts and is finally like, "I HATE YOU STOP CALLING ME, I'LL BOOK A PLANE FOR YOU, I NEVER LIKED YOU! *beat beat beat beat beat beat* I NEVER WANTED YOU!" And the movie was dumb. Two sisters: break law, be dumb, and get away with it because being friends with your sister is the most important thing. And Jack Osbourne was in that movie. His accent kept coming off. "*British accent* If there's one thing I'm not, *turns off* it's a rat."
I don't understand how I have a Washingtonian accent. I can pick up Texas and stuff like that but I guess I figured Washington was normal. Oh no. I live in a place where people throw fish at each other and sit on giant golden pigs.
The whole "Game On" exhibit at the Pacific Science Center was today, but it wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. But there was DDR. And Mario (which is way easier on SuperNintendo). And this Sailor Moon game (Rini cheats). And "Amanda the Witch's Apprentice" (or something like that), where you do nothing but press A, so it wasn't so bad. And Sims, but it was on PS2 and was lame. Suuuper lame. Sarai and I tried DDR. We stink. Oh well.
That's the last time I order a McFlurry at McDonald's.
I want a Demon Hunter CD. Bad. Two of them maybe. And the new Stellar Kart. And something else? LIKE THAT STUPID HAWK NELSON CD I WANT BUT HAVE NEVER GOTTENEN. Gah.

No comments: