Saturday, July 15, 2006

*whispering* Arctic Edge...where adventure meets courage...

AAAAAAGH we seriously have to do that for one of our VBS SONGS!!! NYAAAH! Except I didn't get to practice any today at the "training" cuz my dad came home at like 9:08, then saw the dog peed, then had to change clothes, and we didn't leave till 9:20. And training started at 9:00, people. But come on, I was ready for like 40 minutes innocently playing Sims Superstar (HAHAHAHA I GOT MY SIMS GAMES and they came from Maryland, sorry, Missouri!), so it's not my fault.
Training wasn't so bad. Except we got this LOOONG lecture on stuff we already knew and they'd changed some stuff and it was both, "Kill me now," and, "If we're not doing that this year, why are we having leaders IN THE FIRST PLACE, PUNK?" Then RJ/Mr. Iral (I'll just refer to him as Mr. Iral, I guess) had Jared and I think up games with him, then we had to set up the obstacle course. Well, we started to (I got to help with the teepee and ranger station thingy), but then my dad made me leave early so he could take William to "POTC 2". Grrr. I'd kind of really wanted to help with the ice cave. Darn. But I got a new hat. *brandishes camo army drill seargant thing* It's pretty H.O.T.T.
Horribly, Ominously, and Terribly Terrific.
Ew. I sound like a valley girl.
Or Alyson from "Bad Kitty".
EW!
I MADE A QUIZ! Cuz I've been going on quizilla.com and there are all these Harry Potter quizzes, so I jumped the bandwagon and made one. It's way lame and it doesn't have pictures, but if you're bored, check it out. Except it's for girls, so guys, don't freak out when you take it. Just a heads up. http://quizilla.com/users/leatherconverse/quizzes/Who's%20your%20Hogwarts%20man%3F/
Lol.
AAAH I GOT MY SIMS GAMES! Yes. I said that. Well, actually, they're pretty lame. Superstar is okay, but AJ won't get any more famous than she already is and I need more charisma but that TAKES FOREVER and Aly and Phil have a baby that the butler feeds like EVERY TWO HOURS but I can't and it takes a lot out of you. Vacation's lamer. *sigh* What a letdown.

No comments: