Friday, June 30, 2006

World Cup Soccer

I know I've been on way too much today and this summer and that I should be on both the Xbox (I've been on Gamecube, but I'm usually on Xbox and now I've forsaken "Harvest Moon" for "Lego Star Wars"; in three days, I have reached the 3rd movie and am almost done with the game. 4 MORE SUPERKITS!) and the computer starting tomorrow, but that is tomorrow, and I want to post one more thing and play a little bit more "Bueno Rufus".
I was so bored I created colonies of Playmobil people while listening to "Princess in Love" on CD (the CDs were all scratched up, tho, so I had to clean them with toothpaste. Trust me, it works. But now my hands are REALLY minty and Oggy was like, "Yum," and was like making out with them.). There's a herd of horses consisting of two greys, a mare and foal, a Shetland pony, and a unicorn. And they're led by *drumroll* a black Arabian stallion. Well, duh, of course it's a stallion. But so is the unicorn, so I don't know where we'll go from here. But it's fun just to look at them all congregated. I mean, there's a family with an ice cream man dad who sells ice cream that looks like horse poop (seriously, if you subsitute the horse poop from the ranch for the chocolate ice cream, no one would know the difference.), two kids, and a Scottish grandpa who SWING DANCES. And then there's a family with a pediatrician mom, jester dad, three kids (one who plays ice hockey), a baby, and a dachsund. *sigh* I'm sad. But I swear, the jester was not my idea, I didn't have any available males left save a firefighter, but he's a KEYCHAIN. Would you really want to be married to a guy with a metal chain sticking out of his head.
Miley likes Oliver. So I won't marry him. And I'm not really sad about it. She might sound/sing like a man, lisp, have an ugly wig, and say milkshake and please weird, but...actually, I don't know what I can say about her that's good. Poor Oliver. Still, if it makes you happy...




*sniff*

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

Yah! You have been on to long. I absollutely HATE IT!!! You should do this comercial (with the video camera) where the ice cream man goes- why don't I just tell you how it goes.
>Ice Cream Man-Hey kids! Do want some ice cream.
>Kids- Sure! We'll all take chocolate.
>kid 1- How do you make it.
>Ice Cream Man- that's our secret recipee.
>Kids- We love this cohcolate ice cream.
>Ice Cream Man [thought bubble]- They'll know they ate poop. Hee hee hee.