Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm not paranoid

The pictures from the daddy daughter banquet came. I'm wearing black. Again. I've got to stop this. But I got such a nice new black T-shirt that says "I'm gonna be somebody" on it and I want to wear it! And black T-shirts have all the GOOD slogans. Except for that one shirt that said "Rock Star" on it and was red, but I tried it and it was way too tight/small/uncomfortable.
I'M WRITING THE NEXT GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL! It be about animals. Just not ones that talk. No. This one is REALISTIC fiction. Yay. This is where my strength truly lies.
Sad. When I tried these jeans on at Mervyn's, they fit perfectly, but now they're all baggy and when I sit down it's like wangsta. So these are now my ghetto jeans.
Which totally reminded me of that girl on "Made" who was like, "I'm so ghetto," AND SHE SAID IT SO WEIRD! She was like, "I'm geh-tto." She didn't say it fast, and she totally unnecessarily annunciated her T's. It's like, "SHUT UP!" And when they're all, "Good luck, Moosia," (or whatever her name was), she was like, "I'm gonna get him cuz I'm so geh-tto." AAAAAAAAAGH!!!
I'm taking a personality test. It is messed up and weird. It'll tell me whether or not I have issues. Gee, it's not like I don't know the answer to that one...
Okay. Apparently I'm histrionic (I need to be the center of attention. Kind of like Sharpay. I knew we had a bond.) and obsessive-compulsive (I need to be perfect). That is so wacked. Cuz yeah, I can kind of identify with these things, but it's not a personality disorder, it's part of my personality. There IS a difference. And I supposedly have OCD, why do I have NO trouble expressing emotion? Or being SOCIAL? And I do NOT wear provocative clothing! Dumb.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is WAY DUMB.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO KNOW THE ENDING, DON'T READ ON.

I mean, JACK DIES. And Elizabeth PRETTY MUCH WANTS JACK. And Will's all jealous, but Elizabeth is going to search for Jack, so he has to go, too. Which is WAY hipocritical of Elizabeth. She makes out with him ONLY to chain him to the boat so he gets eaten by the kraken, then she's like, "I WISH HE WERE HERE!" And she'd told Jack, "I'm not sorry!" Liar. Perverted liar. Dumb dumb dumb. And Jack's old girlfriend, this scary witch lady with bad teeth, dreads, and a smoking issue is all, "BRING HIM BACK! But you'll need a captain who knows those waters..." and out steps Barbossa. Who is alive. And is eating an APPLE. I thought he was DEAD. Dumb. And the monkey's suddenly been uncursed. I don't see how, since the Isla de Muerta was FLOODED or something. And Will wants his Bootstrap daddy, even tho he's scary and has a starfish leg on the side of his face and is doomed to eternity on the ship of Davy Jones, who has a weird accent. "Yew be walking the plank-kuh." Dork.

No comments: