Saturday, July 22, 2006

KILL!

Part 3 for vamp story:
http://quizilla.com/users/leatherconverse/quizzes/~~%7BHigh%20School%20Musical%3A%20My%20wife%20gave%20birth%20to%20a%20vampire%20Part%203%7D~~/
I was so freaked cuz I couldn't find it at first, then I was like, Phew.
BRB.
I'm back.
AAAAAAAAH we had the double feature movie night last night and it was so sad!!!!!!!! Well, "Stand By Me" was just REALLY depressing, especially the end ("I never saw Teddy and Vern ever again, and then my best friend Chris got stabbed in a resteraunt yesterday afternoon. I'll never have friends like that ever again." "DAAAD, I WANNA GO SWIMMIN!"). But then we found out it was based on a book by Stephen King. Well, duh. I want to check it out, tho. That would be fun.
We were pretty much sobbing throughout like all of "End of the Spear". It had a bad ending, tho. It shows like Steve and Mincayani in a plane flying away and it's like right after Steve was about to stab him to death and he's all, "I've gained so much." THE END. Wth? I went through all that for THIS? *smashes cup a la Rachel* THAT'S all I have to say about it! But Kimo was actually pretty hot. I felt bad for thinking that throughout the movie, but it was true. And Mincayani was okay. With long hair, anyways. But everyone looked the same edge "40 years later" at the end of the movie, even Rachel who had supposedly died at age 80. She looked like 36. And all the Waodani looked EXACTLY the same. Except Mincayani, who CUT HIS HAIR and looked like he got a nose job. And Kimo was wearing flannel, so he wasn't buff and manly anymore.
"You look like Dayumae, but you don't fool me. You're a spirit." "You look like a man, but you don't fool me. You're Mincayani."
Hurray for cheese. Which is what I get HIGH on!
Ima gonna check out "The Mill on the Floss" AND "The Body" and all the LOTR books so I can reread them before school starts.
Hurray.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

You still have no ending for the Vampire story. :(
Why did Gabriella feel bubbly?