Tuesday, July 25, 2006

YAY FOR POP-UP BLOCKER!

My pop-up blocker is almost to 100 blocked pop-ups. It doesn't work all the time (do you know how many stupid pop-ups attacked me while I was making my hobbit quiz?), but it works hard, so lets give it a big round of applause.
*applause*
I remade my Bad Kitty Sims families. Tom and Jack look totally different. For instance, Tom has long hair and a mustache. Jack is pretty hot. And I managed to find a green sweatshirt that could substitute for his green Adidas. Hurray for me! Jas and Roxy look totally different. Roxy is like a Mexican version of my Sim and Jas looks kind of like Melissa Roomies. Who married Paolo or whatever his name was. I forgot what I named him...MELMAN, that was it. He wanted to be Bill Gates, and he was going to marry Xena Ex-warrior Princess and was fighting over her with Death Lord Bob, but then he met Melissa, so Bob and Xena now have a kid and are living with Madonna, Troy, Val Kilmer, and Sorsha.
Instead of making a Sky High story in which Speed has a girlfriend, I'll just do what all Harry Potter obsessees are doing and make one with multiple characters. YAY.
Gah. There is no tag for Will Harris. Denzel Washington, perhaps? *searching* *still searching* *seeing scary toolbars* *ew* Awww there's like one. Hmmm...*chuckles* Oh Vaaaal! *types in Val Kilmer* *searching* *"Taking too long? Well we have a lot of data to crunch." I didn't know data was crunchy. If not, why are you crunching it?* Omg, that is disgusting. There are people in this world that actually LIKE him. EWWWWWWW!
I want to have a film festival. We could watch award-winners like "The Lion King", "Sky High", "Ella Enchanted", "Star Wars" (all of them...except II and maybe III, cuz I hate Hayden), "Willow", "LOTR" (again, all of them), and maybe a few M. Night Shyamalamalama's. Shyamalan's. Whatever. "The Village" was okay. "Signs" was good. Heck, we could watch "Unbreakable", too. "NO SHOOTING FRIENDS, JOSEPH!"
Neville rules.
GASP.
One more post and I will have reached 200. *sniff* It's so beautiful.
I learned a lot on Sesame Street today. Apparently babies are fluent in all forms of communication, including sign language.
And on Zoboomafu, the farmer and the cowman should be friends.
I need a life.

No comments: