Friday, July 07, 2006

Insomniac pills

I couldn't sleep last night. Maybe it was because of random fantasies that led to hour long debates with...my self. So I ended up falling asleep at like 2:00. AM, folks. And I had my alarm at 8:00 cuz I want to wake up earlier each day to prepare for school, but I slept THROUGH my alarm. AGAIN. :( Something's wrong with me.
Movie night tonight.
I knew it. Plugged in online dissed my "Glory Road". Grrr, sometimes I hate them. They say bad things about EVERY MOVIE and that it's not worth seeing, and it's like, "You're saying the only things we should be watching are 'Pooh's Heffalump Movie' and other G-rated flicks." Not that I wanna be all "rebellious" and watch R for the heck of it. BUT COME ON. I can watch a PG-13 movie, such as "The Village", and not feel like I have SINNED. Grrr, get a grip, Plugged in. OMG. They're favorite sports film is "HOOSIERS". Seriously, at the end of every sports movie review: "THIS FILM AIN'T AS GOOD AS 'HOOSIERS', Y'ALL!" AAAAAGH. Die.
Harvest Moon: still boring. I might be able to play a little Lego Star Wars today, but I doubt I'll beat my remaining 8 levels (Count Dooku, all of Episode III, and the Episode IV preview). Poop.
I just ate a lot of cereal. And it's like 11. Well, it was 11. I think this would be a good time to publish.

No comments: