Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ella Enchanted meets M-16

Wrong, I am. Shipped, my Sims games have not been. Not working, advanced search is. AAAAAAAGH, I WANT MY SIMS GAMES! *looks at Ebay, considering something* I have $3 left, I can save up for a couple of CDs or buy a combo expansion pack for under $5 with no shipping costs...hmm... *waits for advanced search to work* Grr, messed up. *adds the words "expansion" and "pack" to search* *waits*
WHILE I'm waiting...
I was watching "Sesame Street" today and even Elmo has fallen victim to tales starting out "millions of years ago..." It's too sad to watch. But Elmo played the drums. And Grover went to Argentina and watched this adorable little girl make marzipan pigs. It was pretty sweet.
AAAAGH I put in the wrong words now it's giving me maternity clothes and 6 packs of Coke.
I was trying to find out if the plate I was holding is microwave safe so I could eat cold pizza and it was emblazoned all over the bottom and I couldn't see it. Sad.
OMG I made a "High School Musical" Sims family and Troy and Gabriella got married and had a kid (named Taylor, after Gabriella's best friend), and when she grew up she had blonde hair, pink overalls, and kind of beady eyes, but in her picture it shows this freaky VAMPIRE KID. So I'm trying to lock her out of the bedroom, but it's not working, because I'm afraid at night she'll turn into a vampire and suck her parents' blood. And Taylor and Chad's blood. And Jason and Kelsi's blood (I had Gabriella, Taylor, and Kelsi living with Sharpay and Ryan, but then Zeke and Sharpay got married, and Gabriella and Troy got married, and Chad and Taylor got married, and I had to get stupid Jason to propose to Kelsi at his house because she wouldn't do it at hers. Maybe because she's so stupid and SHY.). So Gabriella and Troy had another kid and her name is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Hopefully she can slay her sister before any blood is shed...sucked...whatever...
Darn. Shipping and handling would be $8.04. Holy cow. I LOVE MISSOURI! AND ALABAMA! BUT I WANT MY SIMS GAMES!
Aaaah my mom and Marie left to do some partying or shopping or something (I doubt partying, but every antiquing adventure is a party...) and got me "Ella Enchanted". Ewwwww blaaaah like I really wanna watch this. The book was dumb (I HAVE TO TELL HIM I'M ALREADY MARRIED, EVEN THO I LOVE HIM, SO THEN I CAN SAVE HIM! *bawls*) and Anne Hathaway is a witchy stripper. BOO WITCHY STRIPPER!

No comments: