Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th...5th, I meant 5th...

My favorite part of 4th of July, sitting among food-stained plastic chairs, used Roman Candles, and remains of Pop its, is to think about how wonderful my country is and how blessed I am to live in it.
Actually, that's not my favorite part at all.
I usually like the dessert table best.
But yeah.
Just something we kind of take for granted.
Ew, I only took of my jacket for a short period of time yesterday and I have this HUGE bite on my arm and it's all swollen. AND I have a bite on my finger. Yes. My finger. What's with these mosquitoes, it's like they go, "HEY THAT PERSON'S ALLERGIC TO BUG BITES! LET'S BITE HER!" I'm like that dog Pele in the game "Vet Emergency 2" for PC. I haven't played that in a while.
Now I remember why.
It's LAME.
Bible study tonight.
OMG I restarted my Lego Star Wars game (which I immediately regretted, since I didn't have General Grevious, Princess Leia, or all the minikits.) and beat 5 levels of Episode 1 in like an hour. It was pretty amazing. So today I will try to beat "Darth Maul" and a good portion of "Attack of the Clones".
Still don't know what to do with the dumb leather notebook.
Am reading Artemis Fowl. Is pretty okay.
Except for the fact that Eoin Colfer IS DUMB.
There. I said it.

No comments: