Thursday, July 27, 2006

AVADA KEVADRA! Or something like that...

I can't believe it.
I made a little kid cry.
It's not my fault, the kid listens to EVERYTHING YOU SAY.
He was all grabbing my legs while I was swinging and I was like, "You might fall off." The smile vanishes and he toddles away.
Then he was hanging from the ladder and his mom had been like, "Oh he did that and got stuck," so I was like, "Matthew, you're going to get stuck." Bam. Look what I have done.
"OH NO I'M GOING TO GET STUCK I'M GOING TO GET STUCK MOMMY!" And he's like...2. So I helped him down and he was okay.
BUT STILL.
Hurray for Harry Potter.
AGAIN.
Grrr Nathan's been on the cpu for like 9 hours, so he should take my new Sky High quiz.
It's pretty amazing.
Ew, that was a dumb quiz.
I watched "National Treasure". It's still like the best movie ever. Only I don't feel enough for Riley anymore to devote an entire AIM name to him. And I'm soooo over Speed. Lol just kidding, well I'm not stalker type person, but that sounded really funny.
Yay for meee.

No comments: