Friday, July 21, 2006

Why is today the day I run out of witty titles?

That pretty much says it all. *silence* *wipes away a tear*
OKAY back down to business.
I'm sorry to say...the High School Musical families...must go. I WILL recreate them (along with the Bad Kitty family, whom I'm deleting...AGAIN. I'm sorry, but playing with expansion packs is just so much fun!), but I will lose my special vampire baby. Oh well. But it was making me mad that Gabriella and Troy kept having kids and there would be like 10 people per house. Haha, no thanks. This time...I guess I won't make Kelsi as shy. Because she would not propose. What is her problem? And then because it was the first time I had played with those families with an expansion pack, IT RESETTED ALL MY BABIES! Micheal Jordan was still a boy, but BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER BECAME A BOY AND WOULDN'T BE A GIRL AAAAAAAAAH! Grrr I hate you I wanted Buffy. So I named him Giles. But he won't be alive for very long. :(
Hahaha I wrote a sequel to the High School Musical vampire thing. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" "Let's evaporate, tall person." And Jason got a nose ring. Aaaah I mentioned him at VBS and complained to Amber about how much I hated Kelsi for taking him (I was planning on calling him once I found out his name, but I always forget to watch the credits), except I said it pretty loud, so everyone assumed I meant the other Jason. Gross.
I have to read more.
Aaaaah stressful four day weekend. Friday: movie night. Saturday: party AND BUNCO. Sunday: Youth Group...oh yeah, and I have to RAP. Monday: Matt and Anita are coming AND I'm going to be in Seattle. All. Day.
AAAAAAAAAAGH.

No comments: