Monday, July 03, 2006

The Notebook

So Marie got me this Indian purse and a really nice leatherbound notebook. It's like...pretty much the world's awesomest relic. But it's kind of like, what the heck do I write in it? Cuz I'm not exactly into expressing my feelings anymore: I have a blog, after all. And if I did write anything (as in the next great American novel), would "LOTR vs. Star Wars" really cut it? Actually, that wouldn't even work, because J. R. R. Tolkien be dead. And George Lucas would want me to be openly religious with him. "COOL I should add that to my religion chain! I am now BhuddistHinduTaoistShintoMuslimetc.Christian!" So I couldn't have them write it TOGETHER. And the Star Wars folks would probably win. Except if Gandalf got ticked. Then he'd be all, "OCT VETH BORDAK STIRA," (that was totally a chant from "Willow") and kill them, but the Jedi are peaceful and shouldn't be fighting anyway, so it would be the LOTRses that would've started the war. :(
I GOT NEW JEANS! TWO PAIRS OF THEM! But I got a new shirt and decided to wear it today. Conclusion: too tight. Well, Marie liked it, but Mom didn't, so we exchanged it for a regular old T-shirt. It is black. I now have 3 black T-shirts. If I'm not careful, I might go goth. Not likely, I don't like baggy pants, tho I would like to dye my hair black. Or purple. And I'd like some LEATHER PANTS. Weee...
"Harvest Moon" is boring, so I be taking a break. To think I have never and will never beat this game. It just stops moving after a while. I mean, 1st chapter objective: GET MARRIED. 2nd chapter objective: ....don't worry be happy? So if I go to a Harvest Moon convention, I'm doomed. "OMG I LOVE THAT GAME!" "Me too, how many times have YOU beat it?" "Um...0?" Sorry, my bad.
I usually like this Black Lake T-shirt, but not with this jeans. It's a man's T-shirt. And the man who wore this wasn't exactly...curvy. He was very square. Hold on...the man that wore this was my brother. Ew.

No comments: