Monday, July 31, 2006

Maybe if I get down on my hands and knees they'll get Comcast...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!
Okay, so I wake up, and I'm like, "Hm, I would like to blog." It was 10:00 A.M. That's usually what happens around 10:00 A.M. during the summer. But I get downstairs, my mom gets off the cpu and says, "Oh you can play Sims, but you can't go online because I have to call Mrs. _____." So I play Sims. For 2.5 hours because that's how long she was talking on the phone. So after lunch I walk the dog, eat a brownie, discover the long-lost article about Adam Morrison playing on the Charlotte Bobcats, rejoice, and clean the rabbit cage. Then I say, "Hm, maybe now I could go online." But my dad is on the phone. So I wait till he gets off. And my dad kicks me off again. "I have to make a phone call." So now I am online after all that. Finally. Trying to blog. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'm hear till Thursday.
Tips for guys: Break your arm, go to a birthday party, and ask various girls to fill up a cup of soda for you because you only have one arm.
Hehehe I just read an amusing book.
*Girl is given egg by boy who wins egg and spoon race*
Friend 1: Does this mean you guys are going out?
Friend 2: Definitely. Eggs are so much better than jewelry. I mean, you can't fry up an ID bracelet.
Friend 1: I'm holding out for a guy who will give me eggs AND bacon. Maybe even some toast.
Girl with egg: *drops it*
Friend 1: Does this mean you and Jake are breaking up?
Daniel Radcliffe: *during 2001 interview* So I was in the bath and my mother was talking to me and father came in and said I got the part.
I love Spud. He's the man.
Sims: Pretty good. Troy and Gabriella went on vacation, worked it out, and got married. Jason and Kelsi had a baby and named her Clara after Schumann's wife (who later married Brahms, I think) (Jason did a little dance RIGHT before she was born. It was gross.) But Zeke refuses to marry Sharpay. It's like, "Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm madly in love with you, it's just that I'm in a really bad mood and I don't want to marry you." Pain. Pain. Pain.

No comments: