Thursday, July 06, 2006

Left alone in an art museum

Correction: It's a doll museum. And I wasn't left alone in one. I was just left at home while Marie, Mom, and Grandma went to one. But it wasn't like I wanted to go. I was going to, believe me, because my grandma's like, "You're missing out," but I woke up at 7:45 to my alarm and was like, "7:45? BAH! Suicide!" So I went back to sleep after begging my mom for more rest, and here I am today.
Why is it so amazing that twin foals are being born and both surviving nowadays? Because I've read at least 3 recent news articles and twin foals have been born AND survived. It's like, "Duh, shouldn't the percentage be going UP?" Cuz the mom keeps surviving and the smaller foal keeps surviving and everything's flamablamablous. EVERY TIME. The article I read today about the 24 day old twins was pretty cool, tho, cuz Superman, the younger foal, was only 37 pounds and his brother was like 80. Wow. And now his mom is all, "Oh, my other baby," and actually let him nurse. Coolies.
My hair feels DISGUSTING. Maybe because I haven't been brushing it as much. :(
I really want to watch "Bride and Prejiduce". Maybe after this post. Oh, and I have to add that movie to my profile. But I have the "No life without wife" song running continually through my flippin head.
Why is Filipino spelled F-I-L-I-P-I-N-O and not with a PH and 2 L's? Weirded out.
I only have 7 more levels in Lego Star Wars, then it's a mad quest for all the minikits. But I don't really want to play today. Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to TRY to find "Legacy", and if that doesn't work, I'll either play Sims or Horse Illustrated or maybe install Barbie Pet Rescue. Oh boy, that sounds exciting. *sigh* I've had all these computer games since I was like 9. Except for Sims. And some of these I've had since Japan. And that was a LONG time ago.
Expansion pack looking very good. My money bar is going up...

No comments: