Sunday, July 02, 2006

I wanna be Made

I went to Kaitlyn's yesterday and we watched a lot of TV. I think we saw every episode of "Made" ever...made. Lol. Not. But seriously, there was this one where a girl with the hair loss disease wanted to be a dancer because she had low self esteem and no friends (that were popular). Her freestyle was pretty much worse than mine. And that's saying quite a bit. When we couldn't take a preppy white girl trying to rap about watermelon, we went outside and talked to her neighbor Oscar through his window for a long time before he went to bed. Dude, he was like 2 and he was pretty much really hilarious, the next Bill Cosby. What other 2-year-old can do the robot, fall off the windowsill on purpose, and laugh for no reason and make it FUNNY? Then we were both reminded of the Bill Cosby thing where he was all, "HAHAHAHAHA *trying to regain composure* and then he put...he put HAHAHA...put some meat on the grill, and I was like, 'Oh wow,'." It was funnier when you saw it. Or acted it out. But if you acted it out, people would think you were on LSD or having a seizure. Oh yeah, we also watched "Drug Years" and got high just watching it. It was really dumb cuz it said everyone in the 60's did drugs, even Coltrane and Jimi Hendrix. :( I thought they were actually good. But it was kind of funny when Bob Dylan thought there was a line in a Beatles song about getting high.
I love "Sky High". I have lost track of how many times I've seen it. And I still think Speed's "Rockers" shirt is pretty much amazing.

No comments: