Sunday, July 30, 2006

Clock...ticking...ticking...ticking...

I have never been so bored in my entire life.
Well, okay I have. But come on.
Every time I'm in nursery, something bad happens. Such as I never get any kids. Or my favorite kids graduate to the 2's and 3's nursery. Or someone takes my spot. I guess it wasn't meant to be. *sniff*
BUT COME ON!
We had no kids the entire stinking service. Well, Jaylin came in with her mom, but Kaia couldn't leave cuz Jaylin would scream every time she did and so finally Barb and I were like, "NO!" And we left. Not too discreetly. Someone was trying to put their baby to sleep in the hallway. Where it was dark. But he was throwing off his blankets. :)
IT RAINED!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 2 MONTHS IT RAAAAAAINED! Okay, it was only for 10 minutes, but IT WAS RAINING!!!
EMILY CAME BACK YAY! And I have no clue whether or not Amber's back. Cuz Creation's over. But she's going on vacation or something? I don't know.
I was playing Hannah Montana's Hot Shot Photo Pro all last night and it's really hard and sometime's really dumb, BUT I LOVE IT. It's so intriguing. And I got a perfect shot on a bonus pose. Oh yeah. GO GREEN TEAM!

No comments: