Saturday, July 08, 2006

We got painted bus stops!

This isn't that bad of a color. Sooo...
Car wash today. We got $400 dollars despite the fact that NO CARS CAME. Well, hardly any. Weeee... There was a failed attempt to organize a night at the movies. Ouch.
COLOR CHANGE.
Ew this color stinks.
This looks like the color of spaghettio sauce. I had Spaghettios recently. The kind with hot dogs in it. Yay.
There we go, that looks okay. Not.
Not bad... Okay then.
I have been working pretty much all day. Except for the 3.5 hours I've been at home. But after I woke up, I had to clean the rabbit cage. Raaaabbit. He's evil. He keeps growlin at me. Ew, that sounded like Billy Ray Cyrus. DON'T BREAK MY HEART, MY ACHEY BREAKEY HEART. I think that was him. Something like that. He was also on "Doc". And he had a MULLET.
Yeaya.
Then I had to mulch for like an hour. And I got $5. Yeah, $5 an hour, not awesome, but not bad. Unfortunately, I left that, along with my water bottle, AT THE CHURCH. Darnit. Now someone's gonna steal it. Grrrr...
Then I had to do the car wash for 4 hours. And I held signs too. Um, that's it.

1 comment:

Crazy Monkey said...

Dude. You have too many blog posts. What happened to all the posts I put comments on? Why don't you put comments on MY blog? And put more links to my blog, I want people to see my blog.