Thursday, July 06, 2006

Clone Wars

Wow. This is a record for me. 3 posts in one day. Amazing. Flamablamablous. Well, actually, that's not that impressive, BUT STILL. Although after this I shall have to get off and limit my cpu time TOMORROW for I have figured out the TV. Seems there is another remote and you can press L2 to get it all working. Hurray. And for all the normal channels, there's the magic VCR BUTTON! HURRAY! But I dont' know if the Xbox is going to reject everything we feed it. Not hurray.
I have not said topping swank in a long while. Topping swank good form, oppidan scugs.
GOOD FORM, OPPIDANS, GOOD FORM! (bammity bam)
So I had this dream last night that was like kind of Clone Wars meets boot camp meets communism? It was weird, like they were training kids for war games or something, only it was STAR WARS THEMED. So Paul and I were on the same team (I was Padme; wimpy blaster. He was Obi-Wan Episode II; blue lightsaber) and we had to defeat Grevious, Sidious, and Vader at the same time, but Grevious kills Vader and Paul/Obi-Wan's all, "NO!!" Kind of like in "Hook" where he's all, "HOOK, NO!" in green tights. But that was totally unfair because all I did was stand up against the wall with Princess Leia and randomly fire my blaster if I felt like it. I might've picked off Grevious that way. Not sure. But then Anakin/Vader came back magically as a ForceGhost and lightsabered Sidious and it was all good. But then there was this awards ceremony and Johnson was handing out countries and states as awards (like in Matthew Stover's "ROTS": Palpatine: "I will give you a gift as a token of our friendship. Anything you like, name it, it's yours." Anakin: "The Corellian star system." Palpatine: "It's yours." Anyway, enough of that literary quack. Give me Tolkien any day.) and I really wanted Alaska or Alabama (Alabama was my second choice because "Sweet Home Alabama" = coolest song ever.) but Johnson gave me 2 South American countries and I was sad because I led some troops into battle during the Clone Wars, but I only got 2 countries, but Paul got the entire country of France, Alaska, and a medal of Honor. Talk about unfair. Well, that's how I felt in the dream. I was seriously feeling some emotion. I think I was crying pretty hard. But when you think about it, that's not so bad. I mean, I got 2 countries IN SOUTH AMERICA, where there are DINOSAURS STILL LIVING. And sure, Paul got a MOH, but Forrest Gump gave that to Jenny, so hey, what the heck. But I didn't realize that till I woke up.
Darn.

No comments: