Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wild Animal Day!

Yeah, it was wild animal day at VBS and also the last day. Phew. I wore the weird bug antennas that bounced, but Jeannie borrowed. And stole them. Aaagh.
YAY Amber and I got on our knees and begged Mrs. Swanberg to let us sing "Speak up" in front of the whole church. And it worked. Except now I have to rap. Darn.
I made a hobbit quiz for guys. And I'm going to make a sequel to the vampire thing. AND SOMEONE PICKED MY QUIZ YAAAAAY! The Harry Potter one, tho. Which is weird cuz that one is LAME.
We had pizza. I only got two pieces. Not enough to meet my minimum requirement of three. Darn.
Emily is no longer the most famous. In fact, she dropped a star level. SORRY. But I need to make friends with two somebodies. Darn. They're all REALLY MEAN. And there was this one guy who USED to be famous but he asked for my autograph. ? Okay...
HAHAHA GIRLS WON FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW!! Third. I MEANT THIRD! But all the little midgets kept stealing my hat. And I thought I'd killed Noah. But then he skips away, unharmed. Hurray.
something's wrong with me. I haven't been to library in a while and honestly I don't want to cuz I never read that much anymore. *sniff* I'M SORRY.
I got spray-on sunscreen on my shoes. The black ones. Ew. And it WON'T COME OFF. I have to return these pants. *sobs as they go in the washing machine*

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Do you know the words to the rap yet? If you don't I can e-mail them to you.

Lauren said...

yeah pretty much. I just don't want to do it anymore.

RRock_With_It said...

:( but it's going to be fun.