Monday, July 17, 2006

MARKY THE SHARK! MARKY THE SHARK!

Wow, Sims Vacation is more fun than I thought. I just bagged that beach resort that had no hotels or water sports and went to a different one that pretty much rocked. And I saw MARKY THE SHARK! (when I say I, I probably mean the Sim I created of myself. Except I don't have shiny brown hair ((it's brown, but not shiny)), green eyes ((oops)), or contacts ((she doesn't have glasses)), but Sarai said she looked like me and I think so, too...for the most part. I currently live with Amber and Emily.) But there were all these freaky little kids coming into my hotel room and attacking me. It was so scary. Where are there parents? But I was saved by MARKY THE SHARK! MARKY THE SHARK! He is the man. Pierre the Clown is scary, but Marky the Shark is cool. MARKY THE SHARK! Then I checked out after buying a unicorn (statue) and finding out I couldn't take home a stupid stuffed guinea pig/coconut monkey/wooden squirrel/stuffed penguin unless I had enough 238 game credits. And you get like 10 per game. Grrr... So I am now in THE MOUNTAINS! Except I'll try to stay away from the hot tubs. Things got a little...out of hand... Especially since I was still wearing a bikini and yeah. NEVER MIND.
First day of VBS: PRETTY MUCH AWESOME! Except I got there a tad late due to the fact that I overslept, took forever in the bathroom, and took too long for my dad, so my mom had to take me (not his fault, he had to work). So I had to set up stuff while everyone else was singing. I now have "Artic Edge" (Emily was right: it does kind of grow on you...unfortunately. I am still not doing the iceberg dance.) and "I Know" or whatever it's called down pat. But I don't know the little rap interlude in "Speak Up" and I know like none of the other songs. Everyone else was all singing them and it's like, "No one ASKED me to come to children's church! I only practiced those songs LAST WEEK when you needed me to help with games. And no one gave me a CD, THANK YOU!" Gaah. The fools.
I AM WEARING CAMO PANTS! AND THEY ARE AWESOME, THANKS TO THE U.S. NAVY! Seriously, they're REALLY comfortable and baggy and stuff. And I am wearing them because I am a drill seargant. Slash park ranger. Whatever. AHAHAHA! Except while wearing them, I got whistled at while walking down the street. Most likely IN JEST. Gaaah. The pervert. Next time I see his stupid red Jeepish vehicle, I will...no, can't do that. The police will get me. Hahaha I just viewed a picture on that very subject.
*Guy getting arrested* "Busted"
I HAVE A FISH BUCKET! And I'm PUMPED for tomorrow. Except I mentioned this to several little kids and they were like, "...Why?" Smart kids. And the reply, "I have no clue," didn't satisfy.
Me: So, this won't take very long, will it?
Orthodontist: Sure.
Me: And it's not going to hurt a bit.
Orthodontist: ..... *exchanges looks with hygenist*
Me: Hello?
Orthodontist: Close the door and tell all the other patients to leave.
Hygenist: I'll get the taser.
Me: *screams*
I got new bands for my braces. And they're blue. Surprisingly they didn't hurt. And he liked my pants.

No comments: