Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hold on, I'm taking an IQ test...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I started taking a STUPID IQ test and I have to SIGN IN to find out. How bout no? Cuz unless you have interesting tests, like which flippin anime character are you, than I DON'T THINK SO? And I HAVEN'T GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL! I'M NOT EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL!
There. Now that that's settled.
Okay, I'm going to take another one, I'll be right back.
So we took Oggy to the groomer's and there's this sign that says, "Biting will not be tolerated". Uh oh. Oggy bites. Especially if you try to trim his nails. So as soon as they try to operate...*snarling and barking occur* *crash* *Bichon Frise starts freaking out* *midget poodle almost hangs himself* *the cat is still asleep*
This IQ test is foolish...
Slannen called. But I told him it wouldn't work, seeing as he has a girlfriend and he's only 5'5". Yes. 5'5". *sniff*
Agh this is tedious.
Marie left today. :( She has to come back this November. I'll call her boss and tell her.
Yeah. We're good. Movie night tomorrow.
Oh yeah. I made Lauren Jackson on NBA Street v. 3. All her skills are in the 80's. I love life.

No comments: