Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am...THE ONE.

If some guy came up to me and said that, (no, actually, if anyone said that) I would be like, "Haha, no. *Chicago accent* You're dumb."
But yeah, I was watching "Last Comic Standing" and "The One" last night ("The One" went till 11, tho, so I couldn't watch all of it. Had to get my rest so I could boss around little kids in the morning) and "The One" was so dumb. My mom thought it was going to be like "Big Brother". No. It's not. "Big Brother", tho I have never seen it, is actually interesting. "Blablabla, I am a Latina star and I am going to shine brightly cuz I am the one!" And the judges were NEVER MEAN. The girl was like, "You have two things going for you. *pause*" Yeah. Lefty and righty. Seriously, that Latina chick wasn't exactly wearing much of a dress. "Hmmm, okay, right at my pantyline, that sounds good, and make the neck a little lower...yeah, that's it, so everyone can see them!" Gross. And then this one guy had a hangover after partying till like 2 AM and they're all, "You gotta quit drinking." "I haven't drinkin anyshing in shree days..." "Really?" "Yesh shir..." "Do you smoke at all?" "Shometimesh I guessh I dunno I shoooo tired." Loser. But there was this one guy I really liked. Except he wore eyeliner and looked like that one dude from Good Charlotte. Paul or whatever. Tho, one of the judges wore eyeshadow. BRIGHT BLUE eyeshadow. A LOT of it. Ew.
So VBS ROCKED today. We played the game with sheep and good sheperds. But all the kids ran away and were like, "This is dumb, I wanna be a WOLF!" And then with the PS/K's, we played dodgeball. And when they weren't paying attention we'd throw balls at them. And then we sang "Speak Up" and Emily and I were like, ":O" It was pretty amazing. And I wore my hat sideways. Except that's not the image I want to be portraying.
Hahaha.
What's with all these comedians making fun of Christianity? "Give us a religion joke." "Okay. I HATE JESUS!" Oooh hilarious. If I were a comedian (which I won't be, seeing as I'm about as funny as Kristen Key. No, I'm funnier than her. She sucked.), I'd give it right back to 'em. "When's the last time anyone ever made fun of a Muslim?
Oh yeah, you can't.
They'll just blow you up."
Personally, if I were Hindu, I would NOT want to be reincarnated into a cow. Cuz I'm a girl. Thank you very much. And I'm not vegan. Moooo.

No comments: