Sunday, July 16, 2006

DANCE, SALESMAN, DANCE! *pow pow*

AAAAAAAAH we had to sing "Artic Edge" in front of the whole church today and I'd only practiced it once, so I didn't know any of the words/motions and it stunk. So I'm standing there trying to slalom ski or whatever and everyone's already done that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It was pretty bad. And I think Matt and Jared qualify as youth helpers. Thank you SO much, guys.
"So Amber, Emily, and I are living together." "WHAT!?" "Yeah, Amber and Emily are planning on going into music, but I don't know, I think I want to be an actor." So I was playing Sims. My bad. Superstar getting better. Except I'm supposed to make friends with celebrities. And my girl has no personality points (I was trying to make the perfect Sim, but it's not working; they refuse to make yellow potions). Gaaaaaaah...
I made a High School Musical story. It's pretty stellar. Gabriella gives birth to a vampire and it tries to kill Chad and Jason, but Taylor throws it out the window and Jason is wearing bling. I swear, it's awesome. I'll post the link sometime.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

That story sounds....interesting.