Wednesday, July 26, 2006

200TH POST TODAY, the truth about Will Harris, and more

YAAAAAAAAAY THIS IS MY 200TH POST!!!!!!! WAHOOOWAHOOOWAHOOOWAHOOOWAHOOO!!!
*pops some Sean Paul into stereo* *attempts dancing* *isn't very good* Hooooold on, things are getting a little explicit. *takes out Sean Paul* *puts in Stellar Kart* *we're good*
This is kind of like when Ellen had that party for Tony. Except that was a goodbye party and unfortunately for all of you, I'M NOT LEAVING. Yet. I don't know, I was thinking when this blog gets too full, I could make a new one.
People that hate me: Pleasejustleavepleasejustleavepleasejustpickupyourstupidblogandleave.
Me: Haha. NO.
IT WAS SO SAD. I was looking for Sky High pictures (as in character pictures) and I find the cast list for Sky High and I'm like, "ooh, let's click on Will Harris." Well, doing so opened up his whole acting career. What. The. Heck. So "Be Cool" isn't an R-rated film. But it still STINKS. And "Awake the Dead" or whatever? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, WILL? I HAD FAITH IN YOU! And you let me down. Hmmm, this would be a good time to sing that song I made about Adam Morrison.
Only...
the lyrics are about basketball, but I guess they could sort of apply. Except for the whole, "There is no I in Team," thing. I wouldn't really want Morrison to say that, BUT HE'S NOT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE THINKS AND HE'S ALL, "I'm so disappointed I lost." HELLO! YOUR TEAM LOST AND I HATE YOU! Him and his flimsy mustache.
But anyway, about Will.
No, enough about that quack. Fool. Jerk.
Like it would've worked out anyway.
He's 20. Darn.
Hehehe Seamus and Dean have a Lauren Fan Club. Aaah that's amusing.
I got a flashing strobe skull in my Kellogg's Frosted Flakes this morning. I was so hoping for it to be blue, or green. But no. I get red. As soon as I saw the red plastic handle, I was like, "NOOOOO!"
Everything is going wrong for me.
I need to make more Harry Potter quizzes. Stories. Things.
The Sky High story hasn't gone under way. I need to figure out how all the guy characters are going to break up with or somehow get dumped by their girlfriends. And Speed and Lash were seniors, but now they're in jail, so I have no clue how to work that out. Grrr...
Matt and Anita came over last night. Yay I'm glad they're finally here. But they missed Bunco night. Actually, I think it was worth missing, unfortunately. So Matt doesn't like science fiction. Neither do I.
OMG, THAT WAS REALLY HILARIOUS! Malfoy all walks back to the dorm, a tear streaming down his cheek. "I can't believe I'll never be able to hold her." Apparently Harry and I are destined to be together because I keep getting him and not even on purpose.
Hehehe.
YAY Kelsi and Jason got married. They're my first High School Musical couple. I'm trying to get Sharpay and Zeke together now. And Gabriella's being all dumb. And Chad hasn't even met Taylor yet. Ow.

No comments: