Friday, March 31, 2006

Lauren's backyard party

Okay, this is going to be a short(er) post (haha what a lie) because Luke and I are throwing a backyard party (we're the only ones invited. I wanted Oggy to come, but he'd try to eat Luke. Not like that's a bad thing. And I didn't want Luke to come, but the party's at his house, lol) and I have to peel a carrot, find batteries for my CD player so I can blast Josie, Stellar Kart, Hawk Nelson, and Olivia at my neighbors. On my headphones maybe. And I have to find if we have ANY junk food in the house besides blue corn chips (they're good ((heavenly, delicious, etc.)) but they LOOK disgusting) and brownies (I've had four: one at lunch, two from Zech ((today was his last day of school :( )) and one that I made last night :D). I doubt it. It won't be much of a party. I'll just read "All American Girl" and listen to CDs while Luke runs around in the dog run trying to avoid being caught (which he's VERY good at). About school:
Mr. Villiers showed us the tape of him on Johnny Carson when he was 26 or something. It was so awesome. He actually had brown hair. And he looked kind of like an aboriginee/Australian tour guide. But that's a good thing. And then he won a dinner for four at a Playboy club. Gross. "I'd like...the special. *wink wink*"
Today was Zech's last day, so he gave us brownies and let us sign this autograph book thing. I wrote him a note, and then, in an attempt to outdo Toni, I wrote him a whole page. I want a blue sharpie. Really bad. Not just any blue. This blue. Or darker/purpler.
Oh boy, I feel like writing in orange again. Even tho there's not much to write. Which stinx. Have a fantabulous, #1 gun, James Bond martini-shaken-not-stirred, absolutely ripping, topping swank day. Cuz I am. :)

No comments: