Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rockin out to a garage band

Before I say anything else, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T STRESSED HOW MUCH I HATE SYRACUSE!!!!! All right, I don't hate them, BUT COME ON!!! Losing to a 14 SEED? What's up with THAT? ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS BEAT INDIANA! INDIANA SO TOTALLY GOT SERVED!!!!!! Who's the man now? Duke could win it all!! HAHAHA! I wasn't home last night, did LSU kill Texas A&M? I hope so. Sorry, Bush, I just like LSU better.
My rabbit has super demon powers. He's learning to climb our chain link fence. And he took the undertaker's position...but it was all a trick and he wasn't dead. Nuts.
Okay, last night, I went to THE best concert I have probably ever been to with two of my FAVORITE bands (Stellar Kart and Falling Up, heck YEAH!) and a band I sort of like (Kutless is better in concert than on a CD, but whatever. Their lead singer needs to learn that he can't rap.), and a band that I'd never heard but are super pretty much awesome (the lead singer wore Cons.). But Amber gave like all my money to Jason, so I could only buy a wristband. :) lol like I care. It was like an old school wristband.
"Legacy" pretty much rocks my sainted socks. I started a new game and now have Mosaik (ADORABLE leopard appaloosa), ZickZack (disturbing name, phenomenal horse: awesome palomino), and Chess (super fast twin sister of Comet, I am so sure). Yeah. That's all I wanted to say. OH! Nathan is burning me "Meatshake". I dunno when, but he is. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i think the bass drum at that concert caused me temporary brain damage.

Lauren said...

the bass made my intestines reverse direction.