Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Benchworkers

Lol I accidentally said that when referring to "The Benchwarmers". Jon Heder's in it and I want to see it. Just like I wanted to see "Just like Heaven". But I never did see that. So there's not a strong chance I'll see this one.
There were kids (like, not 7th grade) in my gym class today. I think the boy was like in 3rd grade. He had optical white Converse hightops. At least, they had once been optical white. But they were nice anyway. And he got really excited when I said I liked them. Cuz we both had hightops. Lol. Nathan says they might have been "Child Psyche" kids. I looked at the high school catalogue and was thinking about taking that in like 3 years, but it takes up too much of your time. 3 periods. Wow. Or was that cosmetology? I can't believe you actually need a degree in barbering, tho. It's like, what are you gonna do, slice off the person's head with a razor. *barber standing there with maniacal look on his face* Buzzer: Nrrrr nrrrr nrrrrrrrr. Barber: MWAHAHA!
:P Blah Mom got "Pride and Prejudice" from Albertson's. The Keira Knightley (aaagh I can't spell her name) version, not the version with the REALLY hot Mr. Darcy and lots of tapes that were 2 million hours long. And no, not the awesome Indian "Bride and Prejudice", in which Naveen Andrews (Sayid from "Lost", of which I used to be obsessed. "Lost", not Sayid.) plays Bingley, even tho his name is like Batraj. This version was super dumb. Keira was totally over acting, and tho Darcy looked good, he didn't really act. At all. Whatsoever. And, I swear, Mr. Wickham looked JUST like Orlando Bloom in some shots. And I was like, "...Gross." Orlando and I are not friends thanks to an incident involving his sheeplike dog Moofy or whatever and my friend from Sylvan. And the last scene was gross because it was during their honeymoon (hope I didn't ruin the ending for any of you who haven't seen it, but come on, it's not like you didn't know they were going to end up together, duh. Lol, I know what some of you were thinking.) and Darcy is wearing a long shirt, BUT NO PANTS! Gross. Gross gross gross BAD PICTURES COMING TO MIND!
I feel like toast. Like eating toast. I don't feel like a piece of buttered bread. Which reminds me. I'm reading "The Two Princesses of Bamarre" for the 2nd time and I got mad: Addie is the way stronger character (tho she is kinda dumb in some parts) and she saves Meryl's blonde little life, but at the end, who gets the fortune and glory, Drualt (whom Addie said she LIKED in like the beginning of the book!), and praise for her bravery? Meryl!!! I swear, what is up with that??? AAAAH that burns my toast. Whoa, I just unknowingly quoted from "Capt. Hook". "What about the fortune and glory?" "It's in the pudding!" Topping swank, if I do say so myself.

No comments: