Sunday, March 05, 2006

ConTAGIOUS

I think I caught this weird not having anything to write about from Emily. -_- Oh well, now that I'm going back to school, I'll actually have something to write about. And my mom's going to be there teaching. Oh well, that'll be interesting. And temporary. I keep getting reminded of that by all my teachers, especially my PE teacher, who STILL calls me "Ms. Lesley". "Ms. Lesley's not here today?" "Um, I'm right here, and there IS an h." "Right, Ms. Lesley."
I suddenly have "Back in the day" stuck in my head. At least that means Grits is no longer in there.
....but it's all gravy, in third yesterday, I'm gonna ask out the lady, I got my paper and my pencil, now whoop, here I go. "Will you go out with me, check yes or no." I'm feeling all slick when I handed her out the note. "I told you ten times already no. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" "But-"

1 comment:

Lauren said...

um i kinda knew that. lol that's really funny.