Friday, March 17, 2006

Squished muffins cause indigestion

It's true. I just had one that I got off of Megan and now I never want to hear the word "kidneys" ever again. Man. I forgot my gym clothes at school. Now they're going to smell. Really, really bad. Yeah.
Guess who had a pep assembly today? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It was so lame, though, cuz the judges were so grade discriminating. "Oh, the 8th graders...didn't throw their items. AW, HECK WITH IT! SEVVIES ARE DISQUALIFIED!" -_- I mean, COME ON, what is up with that? And we were WAY louder than them in the loud contest thing (thanks to megaphones, Mrs. Moon, and sugar high girls) than the wedgies (of course freshman were louder than both of us, but that's cuz they populate like half the school and they have drums. Dumbness.) AND they got served in our lil contest. Guess who got third place? Not the wedgies. THE SEVVIES!!!!!!! Mrs. Sours agrees that it was grade discriminating, though. At least...I think she does. :( She WAS laughing at me...
Bla bla bla, IT'S ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Omg, it was so wrong, cuz I was wearing my green jacket and my red sevvie shirt and I totally resembled an olive. Ew. Don't try to eat me.
I think someone is taking my lunch money. Cuz I deposited $10 yesterday and spent $3.25, and today I only had $3 after spending $2.50 on lunch. Let's see...10 - 3.25 = 6.75. 6.75 - 2.25 = 4.50. NOT $3, lunch freak. Seriously, I didn't spend that 1.50, so who the heck DID? Grrr...that ticks me off.

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Are you coming to the St. Patrick's Day dinner thing? I'm going to be wearing green hair. This could get interesting.

Lauren said...

good for you...yeah my dad was trying to get me to go and i was like no..

RRock_With_It said...

there weren't very many people there.

Lauren said...

i wonder why...