Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Stevie Wonder was. Look at him now..."

Lol, that's what I said when I was talking to my mom during our recent little walk. We were being stalked by a black cat (well, my mom was; it kept running it front of her, slamming against her legs, getting stepped on, and lying on the sidewalk in front of her) and I asked if I should spit over my shoulder (I'm not superstitious; that was a smelly cat. Then I should say spit/puke.) The following converstion ensued.
Mom: No, I'm not worried.
Me: Stevie Wonder was. Look at him now.
Mom: Yeah. A millionare...
Me: ...with ugly hair. AND he's blind!

Yeah. Anyways...
BACK AT SCHOOL! I could've written yesterday, but nothing really exciting happened. And I didn't want to. And I was tired. And I'd just gone to the library and acquired a plastic bag stuffed full for my efforts. Topping swank.
Today, however: My friend came back after a few months of goneness. I almost got robbed by a freshman (they switched to their account while the lunchlady was typing in my 10.00 check. Get your own, drooly.). I practiced doing the Matrix with a bunch of guys in my LAR/SS block. We couldn't go very far. OH! And I'm COMPLETELY done with my rainforest essay. Now I have to make up a lot of science and a 12 minute run. CURSES!

No comments: