Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Aaaah, reinforcements!!!"

Paul saw a duck poster in the lunchroom and didn't fail to point it out to me. What good taste our lunchroom shows.
A slightly boring (but short) day. I can't find the today's sudoku puzzle, which is supposedly in D3. Yeah right. Speaking of sudoku, Mrs. Moon saw me doing the sudoku puzzle I'd created in my journal and told me it wasn't writing and then said I had to share. But that wasn't so bad. Because I'd already done a piece on Oprah Winfrey and stale Cheetos, Luke's plotting my death, and hunger pangs. And Mrs. Moon wasn't mad after that.
I have a HUGE stack of library books (which I've probably said like 7 times), but right now I'm reading "Blood Red Horse" and it might be about a horse, but it's SOOOOOO BORING! And the main character's brother's grooms just died. How typical. But Scott said it was a good book, so I'll keep reading it. Then again, Scott is into manga where guys dress as girls (or as he says, "chicks") and he likes Shakira. Whom my dad thinks can't sing her way out of a paper bag. But that doesn't matter, cuz she would just dance her way out. It's proven. And then I have to read a book called "A piece of heaven" or something. Looks boring. But I don't want to be like, "Nah, won't read it," cuz it was extremely tantalizing at the library and I can't chicken out now. But "Ruby Electric" was tantalizing, yet extremely dumb. And I thought she was BLONDE cuz it said in the beginning of the book, she was BLONDE! Then the rest of the time it was all, "Oh, bla bla bla, she's a RED HEAD!" And it was boring. And they said nothing about Mom and Ed at the end.
Today's not going to be too eventful (I hope): I'm just going to read (a lot), play Legacy, practice, walk Oggy, do sudoku (I hope, wish, pray), listen to the sound recording of "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" (I'm trying to put a hold on the second one right now)...
A Fedex guy just dropped off an L. L. Bean package at my house. Must be Mom's. Cuz I'm not exactly into L. L. Bean. Well, they did have some good stuff, but Mom was like, "I'm not spending 20 bucks on a T-shirt." She has a point. But it was a cute T-shirt.

No comments: