Saturday, March 25, 2006

JoCrox

I was so bummed last night. Why? Oh no reason...THE DAWGS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My LAST Top Four team...my home team...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY GOT KILLED IN OT AND I'M GOING TO DIE! Now I'm okay. I was going to go into mourning today, but then I realized it's just a sporting event and I didn't even touch black clothing when Katrina hit or when the Tsunami hit. So why bother? But it still stinks. Like heck.
Okay, I realize my dad hates Hollywood (cuz they're of a different political party, as in NOT republican and they don't wear any clothes and they make fun of Bush-o), but Rachael Leigh Cook and Danielle Panabaker are NOT the same person. Well, he didn't say that, but he was looking at my "Josie" album and he was like, "Hmmm...so she's the girl from 'Sky High'." Me: *in a shocked voice* "Uh, nooooo, that's someone totally different." I haven't listened to that album in a while. I only listened to it once last week.
Speaking of albums, MEATSHAKE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Well, not yet. Nathan said he would burn it, but he's NOT YET! Whatever, more later.

No comments: