Thursday, March 16, 2006

My man Earl

School was pretty much super awesome today, because it was EARLY RELEASE, but early release days seem to go slower. :( Wait...lunch wasn't so awesome. Because I had two pieces of pizza (one cheese, one pepperoni), chocolate milk, and a "Smiley snack pack" of donuts. Ew. I thought it would be so worth it cuz I'm always so hungry at lunch. It wasn't. Not only that, the cheese pizza was all gross and stale and something was wrong with the sauce. And then I felt like I ate too much. But the pepperoni pizza was better than delicious. And I sat with Daniel for the first time in like forever. He doesn't beat me up anymore. But he eats salad with like a lot of cheese. It's kinda gross. And Donovan was eating this St. Patrick's Day burrito taco wrap thing. It was green. I swear, I thought I was going to throw up my disgusting stale spicy pizza. Lunch is for nourishment, not weight loss, thanks. Then I had to sit with Connor and Zech cuz these really loud/annoying girls stole my table while I was buying donuts. And Kenny came by and was all, "AAAAAH GET AWAY!" I guess being Lord of the Ducks is pretty intimidating. The end of lunch was all worth it. Cuz I ran into this freshman guy. This cool freshman guy. This certain good-looking freshman guy. But then I said, "Whoa, didn't see that one coming," while he was walking away. And he heard me and turned around and was like, "?"
Mrs. Moon has been abandoning us on Thursdays lately. It's kinda sad. But we had a semi-coolo sub. And I totally got all these discussions going about observations and stereotypes by telling stories about the time I asked a guy about alchohol in a hotel and how everyone thinks I'm a guy or they spell my name wrong. And when we were talking about the future actions of the character in the story, I almost got in trouble when I said, "He'd be all, 'Hey, my man Earl!'" Maybe it's because I didn't raise my hand.
I totally wasted my afternoon. :( Seriously, on early release days (aka every rockin Thursday) we get out at 12:30 and I get home about 12:40. But I decided to play "Legacy" and lost track of time for 2.5 hrs. Oh man. But it was slightly worth it. I'm doing really good (I started a new game, and I've won every show. Hehehehe) and I have three horses so far (I FINALLY got rid of Alpha, who was adorable but SLOW, and I GOT COCKY!!!!! I also have a horse named Darling Ox ((I know what's up with that)) who flies on jump courses, and a dumb but cute horse named Windy). But I have to get rid of one every time I want a new one now. :(
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG in PE we had to do this super dumb step aerobics routine. So here I am, blinking dumbfoundedly when this OLD PEOPLE MUSIC starts playing!!!! Okay, it wasn't that bad...but it was pretty bad. Seriously, "Rockin' Robin"? "Crocodile Rock"? WEIRD AND SCARY 80'S TUNES???????? But I had to do the exercises or it was detention. So Sam and I were doing these total Madonna moves that were slightly amusing. But it really stunk when Mr. Eathorne ended class early to let all the freshmen watch us. And they were all, "OMG YOU'RE DOING SO GOOD! HAHAHA!" Aaaaaaaaah I'd rather die. Then at the end we were doing these weird yoga poses where we had to raise our arms, so I was all, "Now put your hands in the air! And wave 'em like you just don't care. And if you think that Kelly is the best, let me hear you say, 'Oh yeah!' (Oh yeah!)" But I didn't get to start on the second verse. Cuz class was over and we got a 5 minute lecture on participation. And I'd forgotten the "sisters from New Delhi" part.
BULK AND SKULL ARE AWESOME! Yeah, I recently watched total old school Power Rangers.

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

"go kelly! go kelly! the other team is smelly! we chilling like the jelly! we got sisters from New Delhi!"

RRock_With_It said...

i think i was shouting that on the way home after we saw that movie.

Lauren said...

lol i was going to scream that during today's pep assembly.

Lauren said...

lol it's, "they're shaking like they're jelly."

RRock_With_It said...

i didn't think it made sense.....
well, i only saw it one time.

Lauren said...

lol i've seen it three times i LOVE that movie.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah i want to see it again soon...

Lauren said...

lol you could watch it for a 4th time at my house.

Lauren said...

well 4th for me anyways.