Friday, March 10, 2006

No school day wasted by 13-year-old Harvest Moon prodigy

Let's see:
Today, I slept in till 10:00, had breakfast, read the comics, went on the cpu, ate lunch, listened to ALOT of music (okay okay, two CDs), and now I'm back on the cpu. And the day is basically over. I still have to practice, but I feel as tho the day was wasted. Maybe that's just me.
I still have that undeniable urge to make cookies. Chocolate chip cookies, to be precise. Exact. Topping swank. Whoa, where'd that come from? Bunco tonight. Only *sniff* 5 HOURS AWAY! I can't wait that long! And I have a bunch of library books, but they're all kinda boring. Actually, those sappy Nancy Drews look promising, but "The Animal Family", the weird book about witches and Puritans, and the whole Oz series look veeeeeeeeeeeery boring. Unless I can get through "Ozma of Oz". Don't get me wrong, I actually love this book. It's just that I've read it...3 or 4 times. And Dorothy's accent BOTHERS ME! Maybe I just don't like Kansasans. But I can't say that to my dad. Kansas is his Texas. Don't mess with Texas. Which reminds me of Bucky...whom I don't exactly want to think about.
Um...I practiced the drum parts for "Life is good"........and that's it. I'm not skilled yet. But I've got the basic drum beat down. I think. Like that white girl who was all, "I can lay down a beat and rap." It's like, "I'm white, and I CAN'T lay down a beat and rap!" I can't dance, either. WPCD: white people can't dance. But I can dance superioror to what I could before. I just like...was able and it was like...*about to quote "Sky High"* BAM! Will: Well, that's great...what is it? Zack: You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Come on, it's not like you've ever powered up in front of us.
Must practice piano. Cuz I actually enjoy it. See ya.

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Chris is awesome! And Elliot does NOT look like your brother.

Lauren said...

OMG HE SO DOES! Cept Elliot's hot. Chris rocks. And he's obviously your favorite. Hmmm wonder why...

RRock_With_It said...

It's not because his name's Chris. That's just a coincidence.

Lauren said...

sure it is...

RRock_With_It said...

for some reason i didn't even make that connection for a long time.

Lauren said...

whoa that's weird i did like right away.

RRock_With_It said...

i just wasn't thinking about it, i guess.

Lauren said...

i was...

RRock_With_It said...

you were? are you insinuating something????? i think under all that pretending you agree with jeanie about manafest!