Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Those guys are jerks

Lol. The last two days my algebra teacher has been saying that. About the freshman, too. Yeah. Pretty much awesome. Also: apparently Mr. Jansen is a twin. No fair. But his twin is an engineer (like Nathan soon will be), not a junior high math teacher.
We went to the lab AGAIN for the second day in a row. The dead fish are gone. They were either cleaned out or eaten (I wish). And then Ian sat on a broken chair and it fell. But other than that, it was SUPER boring and I couldn't figure out why chloroplasts don't like salt. Then I figured it out during study hall without a pen or worksheet. Darn. I was going to ask the sub for sodium, but she might've killed me. There was a container of water in front of me and I was bored, so sodium seemed like the only way to cure that. Or you could poke elodea leaves. That were wet. And once on your microscope. Then my leaf went in the sink. Chloroplasts are funny and green.
Apparently Toni finds my drawings of remoras disturbing. She at first thought they were headless fish, but then I add eyes. And then I drew a goldfish swimming for cover, but he couldn't find any, so the remoras stuck to him. Sad for you. Oh yeah, Paul came back and I haven't told him about the remoras yet. I need to. But he was busy laughing at me. So he didn't get the medal of valor I found on the chair I was sitting in. (lol, it wasn't gum, it was tape)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, no boring study hall for ME! I got to set up for tonight's CONCERT! I'm sure you're all jealous. As if, it was dumb and we put way too many chairs in each row, and then we thought the second row was the the third row, and we were done in like 15 minutes and had to sit in the bleachers for 20. But then I got to run to the bandroom (which is right across from the gym), grab my trombone and backpack, and run home. I think I made it home at like 2:09. New record.
Sudoku level 2 is hard. I have no skills. :(

No comments: