Friday, March 24, 2006

Call the waaaaaaaaaambulance

That's sort of how I felt yesterday. Only I was the one crying. Why? Oh, no reason...it's only that DUKE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what's even worse than that? ZAGS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOVE YOU ADAM!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! They were all winning, then UCLA caught up and made that basket, and then that FREAK/IDIOT/NERD/POSSIBLY A JERKY FRESHMAN MISSED THE FLIPPIN THREE POINTER, ERASING ALL POSSIBILITY OF WINNING!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I'm better today. Still a little sad. But oh well. I still have UW to cheer on (GO HUSKIES! Lol, for once in the history of MM, my home state might KILL YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHA!) and I've also decided to cheer on LSU (KILL Texas for me.) and Wichita (my dad's fault, but whatever, they're good), althought they'll never be part of my Top 4. Ever. Ever ever ever.
Yeaaaah, so I stayed home today cuz I had a low temp and swollen lymph glands (I can't swallow. Oh bla bla bla, swollen lymph glands show your body is working hard to protect you! I don't care, IT HURTS!). I thought it would rock, but once again I'm so BORED! My library stack is kinda small (three books? Bad news: "Crisis at Coral Reef" is the last book in the Young Jedi Knights series. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT JACEN? And Jaina, even though she's a dumb mechanic/stalker/obsessed with ZEKK!) and Legacy gets boring after a while, but I played for like 2 hours anyway. Monster RULES! Bonnie is pretty good, tho I don't reccommend Sunny Girl. BLAAAAAAAH SHE'S SLOOOOOOOW! And I'm probably NEVER going to get first place in the Western or Glennmountain Championships because the cpu cheats and whenever I get an award winning record setting absolutely ripping topping swank time, the judges are all, "Uh...I'm sorry, Melissa beat you by 10 seconds." She's just a computer game character, but I HATE HER! Someday I will make a website/blog dedicated to "The Legacy of Rosemond Hill" and Melissa will totally get her own page. WELCOME TO THE I HATE MELISSA FAN CLUB! Which might confuse some people cuz I know some Melissas and they'd be like, "YOU LYING..." Actually, I'd rather not repeat what they might say. As long as they let me explain. And then they can play the game. And they will, too, become addicted.
I swear, http://www.albinoblacksheep.com has the coolest games ever. I spent like half an hour playing "Defend your castle", but then the stupid "enemies" seized it after stage 10. I can't figure out "Cheater". Or "The Invisible Quest", which is slightly lame. Lol, I played "Musical Lantern" and I'm really bad at it, but it was fun and the music was totally that of "The Spectacular Spectacular". I have to send it to Sarai.

No comments: