Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pepper Ann

Guess who's going to summer school? MEEEEE!!! Well, it's not official, but it's definitely an option. And it's all the School Board's fault. I mean, if I were them, I wouldn't listen to the dotty science teachers who say that for us to become "good scientists", they need to go more in depth on the scientific method. How in depth? A WHOLE YEAR OF IN DEPTH IN DEPTHNESS!!!!! Which means I will NOT be taking French 1 and Advanced Band like I planned. No. Now that there's year long science, I have to CHOOSE and take another .5 semester class...OR go to summer school and wipe PE out of my schedule FOREVER!!!! Seriously, I just want ONE more year of band, but I don't want to have to wait to take French cuz I've already been WAITING for an entire year.
Note: If Pepper Ann is too cool for 7th grade, the world will definitely end soon. Have you seen what she wears on a daily basis? Not only that, she is the most annoying cartoon character in the history of cartoons. But not as annoying as Barbie or Carrie Ann the patron saint of Cheerleaders from "The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy". Btw, there's a new Barbie movie coming out: "Mermaidia"! How...original... (Unicornia...Fairia...MERMAIDIA! Wonder how long THAT took them. I hope Prince Nalu is in it again. He was pretty hot for a 3D mermaid.) There's also this thing about Barbie becoming a rock star.
I'M SO NAMING MY FIRST KID JOSIE! As long as there's a strong chance she'll be brunette. Because, although this wasn't to my knowledge, apparently dark haired girls between the ages of 12 and 19 are more liable to become overnight rock stars if exposed to music (rock, jazz, polka, etc.), "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", or car mechanics by their parents/legal guardians throughout their lifetime. It's true, I've read SO many fiction novels about it!!! But if that's true...where did I go wrong? I fit that description EXACTLY!!! :( How depressing.
AAaaaaaaaaah went to the library last night and got like 25 books. But half of them were pink. Slightly gross. "Lily B. on the brink of cool" isn't exactly my idea of fun. And it wasn't. Fun, that is. It was DUMB! To the max.

No comments: