Thursday, March 16, 2006

ZAG FEVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Guess who totally beat Xavier? THE ZAGS DID!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It was so close, then they totally pulled it off and won by like 5. YESSSSSSSSS! Duke's playing Southern tonight (Duke, you're my home state and you're a number 1 seed: YOU BETTER NOT LOSE!!!!) and Washington (HusKIES, HusKIES!) is playing Utah St. and Syracuse I think is playing, not sure, and I kinda forgot who they're playing. Sorry, Carmelo, I forgot the important details of your former team! My apologies.
I haven't said topping swank in a while. Should I start on a mad topping swank fest that's ripping, smashing, and ruddy awesome? I think so.
TOPPINGSWANKTOPPINGSWANKTOPPINGSWANKTOPPINGSWANKTOPPINGSWANK!!!! That was beautiful. Ripping, absolutely ripping. Topping swank. NAAN, ANOTHER ROUND OF NAAN FOR MY FRIENDS!
AAAAAAAAAAAH I FORGOT: Melissa totally got out last night on American Idol. FINALLY! That was what I'd been hoping for. It was between Ace (BOOOO Micheal Jackson impersonator!), Melissa (YOU'RE TONE DEAF AND YOU FORGOT STEVIE'S LYRICS! GO GET ATTACKED BY A REMORA ((which is a suckafish lol))!!), and Lisa (she's good, but Wednesday's performance was reaaaaaaaaaaaaally bad. She was like...pitchy the whole entire time.) (hey, it's all girls in the bottom three! Oh...sorry Ace.) and Ace was safe (duh), then guess who got out? MELISSA! HURRAY! Next, it should be Ace (tone deaf freaky GIRL!) or Kevin, then Kelly. I dislike her. "Kelly, you are what's known as a naughty little minx." I've disagreed with Simon so much this season it's not even funny. When he disses people, I usually agree cuz it's true/good advice, but what's with all the bad performances he's said were topping swank? As if he really says that, but STILL?
Pep assembly tomorrow. I can use my new Madonna dance steps. Lol. And St. Patrick's day. Can't wait.

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

aahhhh, i really hate Ace and Kevin. they really need to leave. soon.

Lauren said...

I know seriously. ace should die. or just get off.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah really. my mom called kevin pickle face.

Lauren said...

I REMEMBER THAT!!!!!