Friday, March 10, 2006

American Idol - who I hate and more

Yes, I happen to be a HUGE American Idol addict. But what made me SUPER mad last night is some of my favorite people didn't make it, some of the bad-I-only-stay-here-cuz-I-don't-wear-much-clothing people did, and one time it was between two of my favorite people and only one could make it. Anyway...
Judges: I hate Paula. A lot. She's tone deaf, wears clothes that make her body look thirty and her 89, and has to be nice to everyone. Even the people that stunk.
Randy is cool. And he used to be in a band. Nuff said.
Simon could've been my older brother in another life. I seriously agree with everything (all right, most everything; I thought what he said about Kelly being a naughty little minx was a lie. I dislike her.) he says. And he's British. But anti-American. I think he'd be good friends with Billie Joe.
Girls: I liked Ayla, but she's gone. :( Now the only people I like are Lisa, Mandisa (heck yes), Paris ("I love you, Chicken Little!"), and Catherine. Kelly is like the next Carrie Underwood. No, that's not a good thing. I didn't like Carrie Underwood either. And Melissa's not very good. She shouldn't have gotten through.
Guys: Gedeon got out - THAT MADE ME SOOOOO MAAAAAAAD! It's like, COME ON, you could've voted out Ace (he's full of himself, ugly, AND he can't sing. Wth, Micheal Jackson? Looooser. LOL, that was totally "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody": "He may have been a Windsor, but you are a loooooser.") and Kevin (not very good, sings like a 16-year-old opera wannabe, and isn't sexy/a sex symbol, which is just gross. Paula, you're 89, leave the boy alone.), but noooooo, you had to vote out my favorite guy (well, not my favorite; everyone besides Ace, Kevin, and Will were my favorite ((minus the people (((minus Patrick, loved him))) who got out))). I actually LIKED his smile and he can sing better than the average MICHEAL JACKSON LOSER NAMED ACE WHO'S A TOTAL FREAK AND I HATE HIS HAIR AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!! I love Taylor! I dance just like that. And he plays wicked harmonica. And he's pro Easter bunny. Bucky is hilarious. "Chicken is chicken and biscuit is biscuit. When I open up a menu here, it's like French." And he has a twin brother, which totally surprised me. Only I can actually tell them apart. :O Whoa I must be like MAGIC or something. Chris is awesome. He should totally sing for Lighthouse or something. Elliot = total hottie. And he's probably the best male vocalist on the whole show. LOL, he looks just like my brother. Only without the beard. Yeah.
Whoa, what was with Bo's performance last night? He was like flat the whole time (didn't I say that in my last post? *shrugs* Whatever.). Only I got in trouble when I suggested he might be drunk. Sorry.
Something that has nothing to do with American Idol: "Here comes Heavenly" is seriously the best book I've ever read. Besides "The Princesses of Atlantis" and "Capt. Hook". Yeah. But seriously. She's like, a pixie or something who likes heavy metal. Pretty much sweet. Except...am I the only person on this planet who's bothered by Korn? *at a Korn concert* Lead singer: "AAAAAAAAAAAH I DID IT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! THEN I KILLED HER!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *does a crowd dive* LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *bass player does a Brian Calcara* *lead singer does Gene Simmons tongue thing* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

No comments: