Saturday, March 04, 2006

March Madness vs. the Academy Awards...Stewie refs

I FORGOT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! It's MARCH MADNESS, everybody!!!! How could I forget that??? I'M GOING CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm better now. Anyway, I just wanted to cheer on my four favorite teams:
Gonzaga (duh, love you Zags), Duke, Huskies (my home team), and Syracuse (Carmelo used to play for them)
Anyway...
The Oscars are tomorrow. Like I care. Who in their right minds, would sit down on their couch in front of their TV for 7 hours watching Felicity Huffman walk around without a top? Okay, with half a top? Guess which half? I'll give you a hint: it's not the top half. Are we cool? Okay? Okay. Actually, if I have nothing to do tomorrow afternoon, save practice, and try to find a book to read for 75 minutes of my precious life (I've read "Lightsabers" several times, don't think I'm gonna read it again), I might watch the Oscars.
The Red M&M dude says never be without an entourage. Um, okay, there's Blizzard, the limited time edition Queen Amidala action figure, Lil BK Mace, Aslan... *glares at giggling "Desperate Housewife" stars* Shut up! So my entourage consists of stuffed animals and Star Wars collectibles! At least Queen Amidala has flawless skin, EVA! *Eva Longoria slinks away*
Lol, in my supreme boredom, yesterday, I actually played "Harvest Moon". It's, um, quite boring. Yeah. That's all I have to say.

No comments: