Saturday, March 25, 2006

Do the French Twist

Big news: I now have four ways to do my hair!! Yeaaaaaaah! Not really. Lol, I was super bored yesterday and I didn't know how to do my hair, so I was going to put it up in a ponytail, then decided not to and did something with a bun thingy bob it's weird but I like it. But my hair isn't working right now, even after I brushed it for like 4 hours, and keeps messing up and breaking and stuff, so I'm waiting till it stops freaking out before I do anything to it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm sooooooooooo bored! I did all my stupid chore/job/things (Swiffering the floor, which is WAY harder than it looks, and cleaning the rabbit cage, which only took me like 5 minutes) and don't have any good library books (I refuse to read "Crisis at Coral Reef". It will probably let me down and have Jacen like both Anja and Tenel Ka because the force is fair and allows that kind of stuff.), so I've been reading Maddie Finns since like 10:00 A.M. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I would listen to Josie but my little brother would hear and besides my singing voice isn't cut out for "3 Small words", which is my favorite song. :( I was singing "Come On" the other day and my mom was like, "What?" Lol, not really, but I've had that song in my head ALL WEEK and the lyrics are sorta questionable... I don't get it, if "King Kong" is from CleanFilms, why can't I see it? :{ Whoa I messed up, I was going to do this :P But whatever that weird messed up dog thing looks way better, tho it doesn't exactly describe how I feel, it just looks nifty. I wish "FBI files" or "The New Detectives" was on. I'll have to check.
I feel like typing ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE! It's not my fault, I swear, Maddie Finn OVERLOAD! But I only have 2 more books, then I'll be good for another week or so.
I'm kinda hungry. Or thirsty. But I can't drink water right after having mint gum. And I'm still bored. But I'm going to Kaitlyn's later. YAAAAAAAAAAY! I haven't seen her in like forever. Since December, I think. Or January. I think I saw her then cuz I had to pick up William and I was reading and she was like, "LAUREN!" Which reminds me, I saw Kelvin and a bunch of other people from Sylvan Way on Thursday, but Kelvin left before I could say hi. :( Which stinks cuz I haven't seen him in like 2 years. Actually, more like 1. But whatever. Lol, William's friend Kyle was all, "Whoa, did you like grow your hair out or something?" "Um...yeah..." "*turns to William* This IS your sister, right?" Hahahaha.
My typing looks like a CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMSICLE!!!! Which we have none of. I want some ice cream.

No comments: