Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"He didn't like your use of triplets in that rythm."

Did I spell rythm right? It looks wrong. Whatever, that's what Nathan said during dinner when William commented on my remora song, which basically goes as follows.
Remoras, remoras, I love the remoras, remoras, remoras, remoras are good.
But William said it was gross. When remoras are the sucker fish (lol suckafish) that stick to sharks like...those things that are plastic and stick with air? Whatever.
Interesting day again. Alex FINALLY stopped dissing my ducks (I don't really have ducks, but I stand on behalf of all ducks.) and Yoda and even acknowledged my ability to make him feel pain: "DON'T HURT ME!" And I didn't cuz I was laughing and walking too fast. Hehehehe.
Lol, my algebra teacher blew up so bad today. Well, he wasn't really mad, just frustrated, and he was kinda laughing, but it was unexpected from him. He was ranting about the evil sub that calls me a young man and stuff: "DID HE GIVE YOU THE CHAPTER TEST?" "Um...yes?" "HOW FRUSTRATING!" Then he calmed down and was like, "Oh, have you been running?" In fact, I had been. Not from the freshman that want me dead. We had a 12 minute run today. 16 laps, one better than last time. BOOYA!!
Apparently Nathan gots a blog. I wanna go read it. But not yet. Just thought I'd say that.
Note: Even though I will never see EITHER of these movies, Justin Bartha of "National Treasure" fame (aka Riley. YESSS!) is in "Failure to Launch" and Emilie de Raven is in "The Hills Have Eyes". I hope she dies first. Actually, that's mean, and besides, I don't think she does, cuz in the commercial, she's all (in a not-Australian accent), "WHERE'S MOMMA?" And then that scary hill miner person is like, "Hehe. Hehehe. Hehehe."
I had tomorrow's Twinkie today. :( It was good though. I did a paper on genetics. Billy read it and is convinced as I am that bunnies will take over the world. That's all, pretty much just like peace out.
Remoras, remoras, remoras, remoras...

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i think it's rhythm.

Lauren said...

yeah i know my mom told me after dinner.

RRock_With_It said...

why do you all of a sudden like remoras?

Lauren said...

cuz they suck on sharks. and they make interesting songs.

RRock_With_It said...

oh. it's so much clearer now.

Lauren said...

yep. remoras, remoras, i love the remoras, remoras, remoras, remoras are good.

RRock_With_It said...

suckafish!

Lauren said...

i got in a lot of trouble when i told my mom what remoras were and used the term "suckafish".

RRock_With_It said...

lol.

Lauren said...

it is sorta funny when you think about it, but not when i have to clear.