Monday, March 13, 2006

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Lol, everyone at Youth Group hates my guts now. Hahaha. I find it highly amusing.
No, really, I swear, check out this link. It's probably the coolest thing you'll ever see in your lifetime: http://www.phrozenflame.com/flashclip/3. Note: It might take a little while to load. It did on my cpu, anyway. And then Nathan refreshed it. And it took longer. :(
Okay. I haven't been on in three days cuz 1. I've become addicted to the infamous/unheard of cpu game "Legacy of Rosemond Hill". It has THE worst graphics ever and the main character (that you have to be. Btw, it's a girl; no choosing sexes.) is really stupid, but I swear, it's the funnest game I've ever played. For now. whatever. Also 2. Yesterday I was going to write, but the previous day, I spent probably a good 4 hours of my 10 hour day (woke up at 10, went to bed at 10) playing "Legacy" and I felt really guilty cuz I hadn't read my Bible at all, even though my schedule was totally empty (like in the Stellar Kart song "Spending Time") and I told God I would spend time with him and not go on the computer at all whatsoever, along with forgoing my video game and Gameboy (like I play that anymore) priveleges as well. But it was all good.
Saturday: My bunny goes officially AWOL for 15 or so minutes. Then my dad discovers he's under the wood pile platform. But he won't come out. So we have to wait for him. He did it again today and I got so mad that I just left him out there. Eventually he got hungry and started eating grass OUTSIDE THE PLATFORM (or rather, out from under), but when he saw Dad, he freaked out and ran under the platform. I REALLY hate that rodent. >:(
Um...starting a novel. About a farm. Yeah. Don't ask. But it's awesome. I think that's probably my life aspiration: to become either a novelist/author/writer like the depressed kid in my book/whatever or a farmer. As long as I can wait till 5 to get up. Cuz on Harvest Moon, the animals don't wake up till 6. It's all a lie. Which isn't very nice.
School: Interesting. My mom's still teaching HIV/AIDS training in all the 7th and smoe of the 8th grade science classes. She's cool, but everyone seriously acts like I don't know who she is. "OMG, LAUREN, THAT'S YOUR MOM!" "I KNOW, Alex." "LAUREN, THAT'S YOUR MOM!" "Thanks Tim." "Dude, last year, I asked if you had to eat a monkey to get AIDS!" "Seriously?" Yeah. Basically. Freshman guys: still weird/Zanth obsessed/semi good-looking/very good-looking.

11 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I wonder which freshmen is the "very good-looking".....







(note sarcasm)

Lauren said...

lol like you don't know.

RRock_With_It said...

does he still glare at you?

Lauren said...

no. he just edges away. and today i seriously said something out loud that wasn't supposed to come out. And he heard. lol it was super funny cuz I ran away. so he definitely thinks i'm mental.

RRock_With_It said...

i think a lot of people think that lol.

Lauren said...

-_- ouch.

RRock_With_It said...

i'm just kidding, lauren.

RRock_With_It said...

this one guy in wal-mart thinks i'm mental. i was wearing green hair, and this guy comes up and is like, "That's not real!" emily goes, "that's what you think." then i go, "don't you like it?" in a very preppy way. and he started muttering something while backing away.

Lauren said...

lol that's like really hilarious.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah i was hyper. that explains it all.

Lauren said...

oooooh hyper and preppy.