Wednesday, March 08, 2006

School daaaaaaaaze

About today: Was NOT in any way normal. Not only is my mom still at school (pretty cool, except for everyone telling me she's my mom. Like I don't know. Um, duh, I've known her for several years...no, make that 13!!!!!!!! Duh.), but we had a loooooooooong fire drill today. It all started when we started smelling this acrid disgusting stench in science 1st period. So my science teacher (I got a cool science teacher this semester. He has one hair on his head and likes to call us all muffins. :) ) picks up the phone and calls the front office (and possibly the fire department, I'm not sure), telling them there's possibly a fire downstairs. So the fire alarm goes off - BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! - and everyone runs outside. I had to lug ALL my stuff around with me, including my rotting backpack. But it was awesome cuz the first person I run into as soon as I exit the building? Oh yeah. A hot freshman. Which is rare. For freshman. ANYWAY. We had to stand outside for like half an hour, then go into the gym (there were all these firetrucks and police officers outside. I waved and asked for a burger. They just laughed at me like that guy from Fedex when I asked him about French benefits) so we could waaaait for a long time till the building was safe. 9:05: the building is safe. So THEN my whole science class went into the home ec room and waited. 2nd period was almost over, even tho we hadn't even started it. But instead of letting us go to third period (PE for me, which I actually LIKE), they made us go to 2nd period for 20 minutes (a complete waste of time), THEN go to 3rd period for 20 minutes, then everything was back on schedule. Dumbness.
So at PE, I'm FINALLY all dressed when the scary gym teacher (a woman, btw, or she wouldn't be allowed in the locker room) comes in and says, "PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! We're not suiting up today!" Thanks for that. So I spend another few minutes throwing my clothes BACK ON, then running out the door semi-Conless. We ended up playing basketball. I can't shoot very well - something I definitely need to work on - but I can dribble pretty good. Guess when class ended: RIGHT as I got up the courage to play Bump with the freshman and other kids from my class. Shoot.
I must've been more tired than I thought I was cuz as soon as I got home, I turned on the cpu, saw it didn't work, and started screaming how much I hated its ruddy guts. It turns out the cpu wasn't ON. Nice going, genius.
I REALLY feel the need to make cookies. It's like some Betty Crocker urge lying deep within me. The cookie dough calls my name... It's caaaalling me... :( We don't have chocolate chips. Dumbness. Oh. I DO have a whole sweet pile of lovely books that's like 3 feet high. Topping swank good form, oppidan scugs. Ripping, absolutely ripping.

No comments: