Monday, March 20, 2006

First day of spring: pros and cons

I swear, Luke is totally the Easter Bunny. Even though he's evil, demonic, not white/pink/pastel, and probably doesn't like chocolate recreations of himself, he LOVES to pose. I swear, after seeing one episode of Extra on papprazzi, he's convinced humans carry cameras around everywhere. He was all posing while I was trying to catch him, and gave me the evil eye when I didn't take advantage of the wonderful action shots he was giving me. Not only that, he climbs fences (perfect Easter Bunny material. Or secret agent material.), hides in spaces so small a hamster would at the thought of trying to squeeze into one of those, and doesn't care how dirty he gets or if he sits on a spider's nest. Even a poisonous spider's nest. Yeah, so he's either the Easter bunny or a UPS man. Without the shorts.
Soooooo, it's the first day of spring. The weather was actually nice enough for me to NOT wear a coat (YESSSSSSS NO FREAKY WEIRD NAVY BLUE SWEATSHIRT THAT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE GIRL ON SEVENTH HEAVEN!!!!!) and to read in my backyard. (the sun actually felt good, since I'm so used to being a recluse in my room like Hal in "Surviving the Applewhites". Hahaha, as if.)
Speaking of homeless people, Mr. Villiers got a haircut cuz he was convinced he looked like one. Maybe he experienced what Earl from "Pickles" did after he grew a fuzzy beard: people gave him money randomly. Actually, that wouldn't be so bad.
I am on a Maddie Finn obsession break. I just finished #7 and #17 (both equally dumb/funny. Lol I love the whole part where Maddie's like, "Maddie Demille. Mrs. Demille. Finnster Demille. Madison Jones. Mrs. Jones.") and now I'm on #18, and after that will come #19 and #20, which I've only read once cuz I just recently got them (I so have to get #21) and then I'll read all my other ones maybe, even tho I've read "Boy, oh boy" and "To Have and to Hold" 20,000 times. Yeah.
I have spring fever. Two more weeks to Spring Break. I'm not going to make it. I'm probably going to die.

No comments: