Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How embarassing

My dog is licking his bed. What's up with that?
And why is everyone freaking out about the WASL? Let me rephrase that: why are all the teachers freaking out about the WASL? Those questions are EASY! One of them was given to my math class and EVERYONE figured it out. And my math class is not exactly one of the brightest, thank you. But today we were squished into the library to hear a dumb presentation on "TAPF". Which isn't even a WORD, thanks. And I was drawing, cuz I was bored, and my LAR teacher comes over and is like, "Is it polite to be writing notes in class?" "These aren't notes." "Is it polite to be drawing while someone is talking?" "...no..." "You embarass me." Then she takes my paper and flips it over, but there's a drawing on the back, too, she she folds it in half, slams it down, and sits behind me to make sure I don't pick up my pencil for like 10 MINUTES! Whoa... And then all my friends were like, "Dude, I think she's singling you out." Sure, I was drawing and that's not the greatest thing to do during a presentation (however boring it may be). To be honest, it's dumb, but COME ON! There were like 80 other kids in there and half of them were drawing. She looked at a lot of THEIR papers, but she singles me out and gets me in trouble. Thanks.
Other than that, an okay day. In band, we watched the concert video and I read through like half of it ("Surviving the Applewhites", best book ever.). But I still had to bring my trombone home cuz my mom said I should leave it there after the concert. But I didn't even need it. Whatever. Oh well, on Friday, I don't need it whatsoever! HAHAHAHA!
My mom got me a reasonable stack of novels. And the book I'd had on hold. Yesssssssss. Quality literature time... Ew, these Nestle eggs taste fake. Lol, it's not even Easter yet and already I'm loading up on candy. In the past week, I think I've had like 5 chocolate marshmallow bunnies, Nestle eggs, a Snickers egg, Malted Milk Eggs (they were stale, my Dad got them at Walmart. :P), and LOTSA WHOPPERS!!!!!!!
I talked to a lot of people today. Paul is finally back, so I was talking to him and commenting on his windswept Harry Potter hair. But he was like, "Whatever," So that was cool.
Um...yeah...that's it I guess. Just venting. Grrr, I had lots of stuff I was going to write, but she made me forget it all. Not nice. >:(

No comments: