Monday, March 27, 2006

Novel pending...

Yeah, since I have a lot to write about, this post is going to be kinda long. Try super long. Try novel long. Try JOHN STEINBECK LONG! Actually, he's not long, just boring. :P
Saturday: I went to Kaitlyn's house - FINALLY! We've been trying to get together for like a long time but I got sick, then we were both busy, so yeah. Anyways, we basically just did what we normally do on nights like these: eat Blimpies/ice cream, and watch movies. This time it was "Corpse Bride" (which was actually really good) and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (So long so long so long so long! ((SO LONG SO LONG SO LONG SO LONG SO LONG!)) So long so long so long so long and thanks for all the fiiiiiiiiiish!)
Sunday: Spent most of the day at Kaitlyn's. So we binged mentally on "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", then I read one of her books. And I'm TRYING to put a hold on it now, but my cpu's being dumb and won't load the library page. :P And I can't find the sudoku puzzle GAAAAAAAAH!
Uh, my cousin came home from Japan for a week, so my parents picked me up and we went to Laceigh (sp?) to go see her WHILE LISTENING TO UCONN GETTING THEIR BUTT KICKED!!!!! MWAHAHAHA! Yeah, Memphis didn't crush UCLA like I'd hoped, so LSU needs to do it for me. Lol, I wrote a song for Adam Morrison, which I might write down later. It's totally to the tune of Bethany Dillon's "Beautiful", yeah, it's really funny.
Anyways, cousin...yeah, Emmalee got us all presents/souvenirs and I got this awesome pimpin Hello Kitty keychain (Hello Kitty's in a deer suit. No joke.) and Braeden got a frosted Hello Kitty mug. So my gratitude was dampened a little, but hey, you can't wear a mug on your pants! HA! Braeden's cool anyways. Even tho she's only 5. Yeah, Lachlan was running around and asking Grandpa for bananas. Or rather, "Baniiiis!!!!!" He's only 1, nobody's perfect.
Today: Not my best day. My stomach hurts. Badly.
Sooo, I left late for school, and I was trying to open my locker as FAST as I can and the halls are totally EMPTY, I swear! Then the bell rings JUST as I'm closing my locker, which is really sad cuz my locker is right across from Mr. Griffith's room! And Mrs. Pomeroy was like, "You're tardy!" Then she looks in the classroom and is all, "Hurry, Mr. Griffith isn't here!" So I got lucky. And I still get ice cream on the no tardy party. Hehehehe.
We had to do this project in science that was all, "Make the biggest free standing tower possible out of one sheet of paper and one loooooooong piece of tape. Mr. Griffith said mine was artistic and Renoir like. But it was like 48 inches while these other kids got smart and made theirs REALLY THIN and beat this record by like 4 inches. It was dumb, cuz the annoying girl got it and kept rubbing it in everyone's face. And then she COULD NOT take a joke! People were all, "I won, you guys stole my model, LOL." And she was like, "NOOOO I WON MR. G!!!!!!" :P
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WE'RE PLAYING LORD OF THE RINGS IN BAND!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I'm so excited, it's SOOOOO awesome! But when Mr. Villiers told us what it was, I flipped out, I was like, "OMG IT'S LORD OF THE RINGS! IT'SLOTRIT'SLOTRIT'SLOTR AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And Daniel was like, "What, what is it?" And Jesse was like backing away and calling a priest. Hahaha. We're also playing Sabre Dance (dumb dumb and fast; also the Aussie hair shampoo music) and Mouthpiece Mania (ROCK ON!!!! The trumpets have to play EVERYTHING on their mouthpiece! It's really funny!).
LAR: DUMB! We had to do this discussion about an essay this Indian chief wrote, and it was like 4 pages of saying, "Ooooh, us Indians live off the land, how can you live like you do, you don't love." And I was the only person in class (well, probably not the only one, but no one else voiced this opinion) that thought Chief Dan George was like, "My life sucks and it's all the fault of the white people, but it doesn't matter cuz we live better than you!" It's like so-called Christians poking you and screaming, "SINNNNNER!" Some of the things he said were true, but COME ON! He's totally holding a grudge against ALL white people and saying how bad we live, and it's like, "Not all of us are cowboys or slave traders or NUDISTS! SUCK IT UP!!!!!! You're loving, you can do that!" Well, I wouldn't have said that last part, but seriously. I have a HUGE bone to pick with him. Besides, we are giving him and all of his people an oppurtunity to live with us, we're not excluding them, but he's like, "No, we live on reservations, which = BETTER THAN YOU!!!!" :P I've been using that a lot today. BLAAAAAAH!
AAAAH my stomach hurts cuz I didn't really eat lunch, then I had two Krispy Kremes cuz my mom said I could have one and I didn't have one at breakfast, so I had two and now I feel like a laxative aaaaaaaaaah.

No comments: