Thursday, March 23, 2006

"This is the best day ever..."

Okay, and I thought my best school day was when I watched movies for 3 periods in a row. As if. Today was SOOOO much better. Read on.
Science: Confronted Mr. Griffith about calling me a wallflower. And then he spelled nucleus right. Finally. And he's worried about losing all his hair if he ever dyes it green. Hmmm...
Band: Totally without music. Nothing else.
PE: Jumped rope for 6 minutes. I can't feel my legs. And I never want to hear the words "numerical order" ever again. Owww my brain hurts...
Algebra: ALGEBRA ROX!! Jordan caught the nuisance fly in a total moment of ninjaness and Mr. Jansen was all congratulating him. It was pretty much awesome. But Curtis and Dillon don't like me. I'm just an annoying sevvie girl. Hahahaha.
LAR/SS: I love this class SO much. Mrs. Moon had me share my journal and made me share the embarassing part of my dream about me and NWH holding hands in Albertson's (I'M NOT A STALKER! I CAN'T CONTROL MY DREAMS!), and now Walker and Billy think I like their friend cuz he has the same name. "YOU LIKE *name withheld* ALLEN?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Gross. And then we had to write a group essay about cafeteria food and we were all cracking up and putting bad stuff, but when we read the introduction aloud, Mrs. Moon said, "I'm glad you were polite." I hope she doesn't read the rest of the essay...
THE CHIPMUNK-DUCK WAR IS FINALLY OVER! Except I don't know who won. I think I did. Cuz Paul ended it. So that means he surrenders. Even tho I was so ready to keep on fighting. But still. I WIN! And now Carver blames the writing journals for all of the Squigs, ducks, and chipmunks, and OCHANGO!
Lunch: Not really a class, but whatever. No one would give me a dollar for lemonade and I was THIRSTY! And I wanted water, but water was like a lot and I wanted lemonade more, and then I could use the bottle as a water bottle when I had drunk all the lemonade, but no one would give me a dollar. "Ask me again." "Can I have a dollar?" "*laughing* NO!"
That's basically the extent of my awesome day. Yeah.
Legacy update: I started a new game a few days ago, having given up on my last game cuz Chess STINX! Well, so does Piruette, and Magic xx is awesome, go for him. Right now I have Alpha (cuz he's WAY better than Piruette), Barbie xx, and Magic xx (both topping swank). That's how I describe today's events: Topping swank good form, oppidan scugs!

No comments: