Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How to dismantle an atomic bomb

We had to do this science lab today on cheek cells. Lol, it was pretty awesome, but I couldn't figure out where the stupid cells were. Then Mr. Griffith was all, "They're the orange things." Things I'd been staring at for three whole minutes. I'm sooooo mensa. When I was done, I watched the fish. There was a dead one on the bottom. I swear, he wasn't moving and he'd been in the same position, gills not pumping, for 10 minutes. Another one was trying to commit suicide by lying on the bottom and not breathing. But then he'd tip over or have to start breathing again. And those fish disappointed me by not eating their dead brother. :( That's no fun. As I was walking out, I saw Mr. Walker and I was gonna tell him, but what would I say? "Uh, Mr. Walker, one of your fish died. Oh yeah, and I think you better clean their fish tank, cuz another's trying to commit suicide." That would've gone over well. But Mr. Walker's cool like that. And smart. One day he's going to blow us all up with an atomic bomb. Or he'll build one and dismantle it. Like a U2 album. Lol.
Nathan is a liar. I can't find his blog. Just thought I'd say that.
"Shall we have some tea?" "Oh yes, that would be lovely." "I love tea in the afternoon." "I love tea, but we have to boil it." I swear, Nicholas Roget-King is like the best actor I have ever seen. And he's only 5 or something. I wonder if I could buy him off Ebay.
WHO BEAT "LEGACY"? Uh...THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! It was awesome, I was doing SUPER bad in the Kingswood Tournament thing, but my magic locket that my grandma gave me and lucky horseshoe prevented me from LOSING AND I GOT 3RD! Which is REALLY GOOD for all you snickering bystanders. But it stunk, tho, cuz I had to ride Cindy in the tournament cuz she was the only horse I had that was 100% health when Queen's way faster. But whatever. We still won. And we kicked Melissa's butt in steeplechase. The end was super lame, tho. I ended up with John (YESSSSSS) and got Rosemond Hill from Mr. Willoughby or whatever, but it ended with me and John dancing. And there's a sequel to "Legacy" about Annie's sister Emma, but Annie is a waitress. HELLO? WHAT HAPPENED TO ROSEMOND HILL? WHAT ABOUT ALPHA? Dude, I'm so playing that game again cuz I WANT COCKTAIL! And maybe some different horses. Let's see...if I win each show...Cocktail, Cindy, unknown, Queen or Winner, and no horses after Kingswood. :(
Dude, what this blog needs is a link to an UGLY DUCKLING SONG! Or the REMORAS SONG! Chipmunks have enlisted the squirrels...but the ducks have the remoras. Lol, nm, it has to do with the war I have going on with Paul. Chipmunks vs. ducks. Ducks probably losing, but no one cares cuz they came first and everyone likes them more.

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

what's the tea thing from?

Lauren said...

lol that's so totally from "Yours, mine, and ours".

RRock_With_It said...

oh. i saw that, but i don't remember that part.

Lauren said...

when the little kids dress up as girls...

RRock_With_It said...

oh.... yeah.

Lauren said...

I swear, nicholas roget-king is so awesome.

RRock_With_It said...

i'll just nod and pretend i know who that is.....

Lauren said...

aka aldo...little kid...brown hair...