Thursday, March 09, 2006

Weathermen lie (it's proven)

I woke up this morning, all happy and hoping there would be a 2 hour delay. Guess what - THERE WASN'T! Of course, I shouldn't have got my hopes up. In fact, I stopped believing in snow quite a while ago. But COME ON! It was an early release day (Thursday) and there had been a two hour delay, there only would've been 3 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES OF SCHOOL! But no. They gave us a whole 2 hours more. :( Not fair. I hate weathermen. They're rotting liars.
Anyway. School. Um, I laughed my head off in LAR/SS block. Can't say why. Would get in huge trouble.
Uhhhhh.......................................I HAD PIZZA! Well, that's exciting to me! I LOVE pizza! :( I can't think of anything that happened today. Oh yeah.
My algebra teacher ROX so bad. Seriously, he actually called this one kid retarded and that's something you don't expect from a Santa-like nice guy who could beat you up. And he gave us this WASL question that was SUPER EASY! It's my first year of WASL testing and if it's this easy, I get 2 ELECTIVES NEXT YEAR! WHOOOOO! FRENCH AND ADVANCED BAND, HERE I COME! Yes, I'm taking French. Spanish is lame.

No comments: